Maschio C Series Rotary Tillers
The Series C Rotary Tillers Are Implements With a Wide Variety of Uses, Suitable for Medium/Large Farms and Medium Power Tractors. The Preparation of the Ground After Plowing, the Working In of Stubble and Crop Residues, the Mechanical Control of Weeds, the Breaking Up of Established Grassland, Direct Preparation Without Plowing - These are Only Some of It's Many Possible Uses.
- 540 / 1000 RPM PTO Gearbox.
- Rotor Speeds (4 Speeds): 175-214-262-143 RPM at 540 RPM.
- Rotor Speeds (2 Speeds): 324-265 RPM at 1000 RPM.
- PTO Shaft With Slip Clutch (1-3/8" Z6 Tractor Side Yoke).
- Side Gear Drive in Oil Bath.
- Universal 3 Point Hitch, Cat. II.
- Offset Front Bar Hitches.
- 6 Blades Per Flange (Side Blades are Always Mounted Inwards).
- Hood Spring Adjusters.
- Pair of Skid Shoes.
- "Duo Cone" Waterproof Sealings, Oil Bath Lubrication.
- Safety Guards.
- Side Blades Mounted Outwards Are Available Upon Request.
- Pair of Wheel Track Eradicators.
- Pair of Front Wheels for Work Depth Adjustment.
- Pair of 500mm Side Wheels.
- Flanks Scraping External Blade.
- RH Side Disc (Each)
- LH Side Disc (Each)
- Anti-Wear Skids Kit.
- Hydraulic Seed Drill Hitch.
- Adapter for “USA” Type Hitch, Cat. III (Quick Hitch)
- Cam Clutch PTO Shaft - Additional Charge.
- Counter Flanges - Additional Charge.
SIDE GEAR DRIVE IN OIL-BATH
3 Heavy Duty Gears in Oil-Bath Ensure High Performance, Even in Heavy Working Conditions.
Working Speed Could be Easily Set by Changing the Gears Inside the Gearbox. The User May Select the Most Suitable Rotor RPM According to Soil Conditions.
The New Duo-Cone Sealing System Guarantees Reliability without Maintenance. You Can Achieve at Least 50% Longer Life from the Duo-Cone System than Standard Sealing Systems in the Most Demanding Working Environments.
The Sealing System is Completely Waterproof or "amphibious," Allowing the Rotor & Bearing to Run in it's Own Oil Supply, this Allows the Rotor to Work & be Reliable in the Dustiest of Environments, or Even Work Immersed in Water, & Yet the Seals will Still Prevent Water & Dust Ingress Into the Rotor & Hubs.
WIDER REAR ROLLERS FOR OPTIMAL SEEDBED PREPARATION
The Rear Rollers are Wider than the Rotor, Allowing a Perfect Seedbed Refinement & Leveling.
WINDING SHAPE LEVELING HOODS
The Leveling Hood is a Standard Feature. It's Adjustable by a Mechanical Jack in Order to Ensnare a Perfect Leveled & Smooth Seedbed. The Sturdy Springs act as Shock Absorbers & They Increase the Machine Stability at Work.
|C SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
||60 - 130 HP
||70 - 130 HP
||80 - 130 HP
||85 - 130 HP
||100 - 130 HP
|Number of Blades
Specifications & Designs Are Subject to Change Without Notice