Worksaver 3-Point Stump Grinders
"I was very pleased with the performance of this machine. I ground down 4 stumps today with the Worksaver Grinder. The stumps were 30" in diameter, and with my John Deere 5075M they were gone in less than 1/2 hour. Thanks to the sales rep for leading me to the machine to meet my needs and at a reasonable price, too!" - A Very Satisfied Customer, Texas
Economical and Efficient PTO powered stump grinder, makes stump removal fast and easy. Operator easily controls the stump grinder from the comfort of the tractor seat.
- Maneuverable - goes anywhere a tractor can; gets into tight places.
- Higher productivity via it's unique cutting wheel design.
- Cutting wheel design provides a smoother cutting action.
- Easy to operate - hydraulic controls allow easy operation from the tractor seat using existing tractor hydraulic controls.
- Durable carbide-tipped cutting teeth are economical and easy to replace.
- Harden bushings used in major pivot points for increased reliability.
- Grease zerks provided at major pivot points for extended service life.
- Standard needle valve for precise control of cutting feed rate for best cutting action.
- SureFoot stabilizer bar provides solid footing during operation.
- Rubber deflector helps control chips and debris during grinding.
- Parking stand for easy storage.
- Tractor models require two pair of remote hydraulic outlets.
||Cat. I / II
|Overall Length (est.)
|Drive System Protection
|Gearbox Rating / Ratio
||60 HP / 1:1.5
||100 HP / 1:1.46
|Cutting Wheel Construction
||Welded 2-Piece Laminated Steel
|Cutting Wheel Thickness
||3/4 / 1.91
||7/8 / 2.22
|Cutting Wheel Diameter
|Cutting Wheel Speed
|@540 PTO RPM
|Number of Teeth
|Cutting Teeth Construction
||Carbide Steel Bolt In
|Cutting Height Above Ground
|Cutting Depth Below Ground
|Maximum Horizontal Cut
|Min. Power / Flow Required
||22 PTO HP
||45 PTO HP
|Max. Power / Flow
||50 PTO HP
||100 PTO HP
||PTO / Series 5
||PTO / Series 6
|Max. Cut Depth Per Pass
- Read and understand Operator's Manual before operation.
- Stump Grinder will put a heavy load on the rear of your tractor. Be sure front of tractor is properly counterbalanced with weights.
- Never allow children or bystanders around tractor or stump grinder when you are using equipment.
Specifications & Designs Are Subject to Change Without Notice