LS8101 Tractor with Front 3-Pt Hitch & PTO
with Peruzzo Bull Reversible 2400, 8' Flail Mower
LS8101 Tractor with Front 3-Pt Hitch & PTO, with Peruzzo Bull Reversible 2400, 8' Cut Flail Mower, with 12" Left or Right Hydraulic Offset!
TRACTOR GENERAL FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- LS 8101, 101HP Tractor, Loaded With All The Best Features:
- Triple Rear Hydraulics.
- Rear/Local 3-Point Control.
- 3 Speed Rear PTO: 540, 750 & 1000RPM.
- Independant or Ground Speed Operation!
- 1000RPM Front PTO & Cat 2 3-Point Hitch.
- Self-Leveling Loader with:
- SSQ/A 83" Bucket.
- Cushion Ride.
- 5139lb Lift Cap!
- 140" Lift Height!
- Grill Guard.
- Deluxe Cab with:
- Air Ride Seat w/Swivel!
- Heat & AC (w/a Lot of Vents).
- Cabin Air Recirculation System.
- 4 Rear Lights, 2 Fronts Cab Lights (Plus 4 Hood Lights)!
- Tilt Steering.
- Front & Rear Wipers & Washers.
- Front & Rear Window Defrost.
- Hand & Foot Speed Controls.
- Dash Clock & Speedometer.
- Mech. Assist 4wd.
- Goodyear 38" Rears, 28" Fronts w/Universal R14 Tread.
- 40X40 Power Shuttle Transmission w/Creeper Gear!
MOWER GENERAL FEATURES:
- The Bull Reversible Offers the Following Unique Advantages:
- Feed Through Gearbox.
- Double Hitch for Front & Rear 3-Point Mounting.
- 3/16" Thick, Double Welded Skin.
- This Peruzzo Flail Mower Has 22 Large Solid Cast Steel Hammer Blades - Peruzzo Flail Mowers Always Have the Highest Population of Blades to Provide the Best Possible Cut & to Reduce the Burden on Your Tractor!
- 'Under Deck Grating' Works as Counter Blades to Ensure Reducing Larger Clippings & Will Reduce Even the Smaller Ones.
- Peruzzo Mower Gearboxes Include an Over-Running Clutch, Which Provides Two Advantages:
- First, Easy Alignment & Attachment of the Mowers PTO Shaft to the Tractors PTO Shaft:
- The O.R. Clutch Enables you to Freely Spin the PTO Shaft & Gearbox for Alignment!
- Second, Smooth Shut Down:
- The O.R. Clutch Allows the Mower Gearbox to Free Wheel to a Stop, Eliminating Abrupt Shutdowns & Wear of the PTO Brake!
- 12" Left or Right Side Hydraulically Offsetable Hitch.
- Multiple Advantages of This Offsetable Mower Over Static, Center Mounted 3-Point Mowers:
- If you are Mowing along a fenceline, treeline, building, etc., instead of getting your entire Tractor along side of the Fence or Building (and risk scraping your Tractor tires or snagging & damaging trees, posts, fencing, buildings, etc.), you can simply keep the Offset part of the Mower close to the edges you want to mow and prevent any damage to the Tractor or the trees, fencing, walls, etc. Snagging posts, trees or other secured objects can also damage the 3-Point linkage on the Mower or even the pull arms & top link of your Tractor.
- Much Better Visibility: If the edge of any Mower is flush with the sidewall of your tractors tire, forget about visibility! You will be cutting with your tractor tire as a 'guide', which is ok in open areas, but again, when you are Mowing up against obstacles, you want visibility, and the Offset feature will provide that. It will also eliminate the need to look back over your shoulder to see the Mower Deck. A simple glance to your right gives you visibility of the outer mowing edge.
- Rear Roller Provides Mower Deck Suspension & Cutting Height Adjustment.
- Height Adjustment Varies From 1/4" to 4-1/2".
- Rated for 70HP to 100HP Tractors.
- Suitable for Cat 1 & 2, 3-Point Hitches.
- Mowing Width: 96".
- Overall Width: 101".
- Overall Depth: 48".
- Electronically Balanced Rotor Has 22, Solid Cast Steel Hammer Blades.
- Rotor & Blades Rated to Cut 4" Diameter Material.
- Heavy Duty Cast Hammer Blades Weigh About 3.5lb's each!
- Weighs 1716lb's.
- Specifications are based on manufacturer provided data & subject to change.
Specifications & Designs Are Subject to Change Without Notice