Commercial Duty Excavator Post Driver: Self-Contained, Springless, Hydraulic Tilt Adjustment!
- In addition To Hydraulic (left & right) Tilt Adjustments & 110,000lb's of 'Springless' Driving Force, this Wrag Driver is also Self-Contained!
- The Self-Contained Feature eliminates the need to run a hydraulic return line hose to the hydraulic reservoir filler neck!
- The Springless feature eliminates the maintenance & seasoning of springs, the expensive replacement cost of them, and also eliminates the down time caused by broken springs!
- Plus, the Unique Springless, Drop Weight type of Hammering action, makes this the most Stable Driver available - again contributing to efficiency & Straight Posts!
- Front & Back Tilt adjustment uses the Excavators bucket dump/rollback, and of course, Boom & Dipperstick functions.
- Wrag Multi-Lever Controls are Always Placed in Safe Locations, Convenient for Access & Visibilty!
- Expect the 7/8" diameter, industrial poly/cotton braided Rope to have a very long, trouble free service life, and to be easy & safe on & for your hands!
- This Unique Driver is also void of cables & hinged masts, which are more maintenance points, and which occasionally work against the operator!
- One photo shows the Standard Safety Shield on ALL Wrag Drivers & Must be Used for Personnel Safety!
- Photos w/o the Guard are shown for product detail clarity - Driver will include the Guard & it Must be used!
- Also, since the post is not nested in the webbing of an 'I' beam (as w/most Drivers), this Wrag Driver enables filling an existing fence line with posts, w/o stretching or damaging the existing fence!
- Pin-On Excavator Mount is hardware attached to accommodate versatility of mounts:
- This Driver can be used with Skidsteers, Telehandlers, Backhoes, Wheel Loaders, etc.
- Sample photos of the Driver on a Skid Steer are provided to depict the larger 660lb Weight.
- For larger Excavators, an 880lb weight is available.
- 880lb weight will reduce the driveable post length by 8"-10".
- Maximum Driving force with the 880lb weight is 128,000lb's.
- For the toughest ground and/or largest post diameters, there is an optional Rock Spike & Extractor Kit for making Pilot Holes. The Spool Valve required for operating the Rock Spike & Extractor Kit is standard on the Post Driver.
- Optional Adaptors for Driving Tee Posts, Oil Field Pipe or Oil Field Casings are available.